Argo is seeking outstanding individuals to join our team as a Marketing Associate.
This is a full-time position based in downtown Chicago, IL. We are actively seeking a high-energy, collaborative person who can work as part of Argo’s marketing team to further our demand marketing efforts. This is an opportunity for an individual who has some exposure to marketing and wants to apply their skills. Candidate must also be flexible and willing to span responsibilities ranging from marketing to some operational functions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Drive marketing programs, support Internal and external communications initiatives
- Execute marketing strategy and plan to support sales goals and growth objectives
- Oversee content development of materials (white papers, by-line articles, etc.) to support strategic growth goals and optimize market reach through multi-faceted campaigns
- Determine content placement that influences prospects in target markets
- Manage aspects of events Including trade shows and conferences, track, monitor, and evaluate ROI for conferences and adjust conference strategy accordingly
- Develop lead management programs that drive engagement and result in qualified leads Manage contact lists of key clients and targets, while segmenting lists for marketing campaigns
- Manage vendor relationships related to marketing work, including public relations firm and writers
- Manage digital assets, including website, email marketing, social media (internal and external platforms), and other forms of communication
- Support the design of marketing collateral and communications to adhere to brand guidelines
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- 1-3 years of prior marketing or communications experience
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Adaptable, flexible and open to new ideas
- Dynamic individual who easily connects and collaborates with the broader organization
- Motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and passionate to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Hands-on experience with leading Website Content Management Platform and/or Marketing Automation tools
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Days
Argo Consulting, Inc. is an international consulting firm that delivers operational performance by focusing on business processes, continuous improvement principles, and changes in workforce behavior. With an unrelenting commitment to achieving identified business and financial outcomes, we implement our recommendations to ensure our clients’ profitability and sustainability goals are realized.
We work with large service, distribution, transportation, manufacturing and consumer products companies that are innovators in their field. Our specialties include Lean Transformation, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Revenue Enhancement, Product & Process Innovation, Sales Effectiveness, Value Pricing, Supply Chain, Strategic Procurement, Network Optimization, Transportation & Logistics, Working Capital, VA/VE, Pre/Post Merger Integration, and Training.
We have been named one of the “Best Firms to Work For” by Consulting Magazine for the past seven years.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to [email protected]