Operational excellence doesn’t happen until it’s actually put into action.
How do you prepare your company for the headwinds of global forces. What do your say to your board when financial turbulence erodes recent gains. How do you stay competitive?
Corporate leaders worldwide are harnessing the energy of change and using it to power their next innovative product, far-reaching customer solution or game-changing idea.
Argo’s Operations Performance Improvement consultants works as a CEO’s special forces team of global industry veterans who bridge the gap between strategy and performance – profoundly transforming a company for the long haul.
Whether it’s incremental improvements that add up over time or designing a solution to what seems impossible, clients come to us for breakthrough performance. Performance that is significant, measureable, sustainable.
Substantive production system. Behavioral change. A results-focused process.
Our approach helps clients focus operations for better alignment with strategy achieving sustainable results by:
- Improving and standardizing methods to create repeatable and measurable processes
- Improving overall labor performance while increasing retention.
- Optimizing asset utilization to ensure that they produce promised Return on Asset and reliability
- Sustaining cultural and performance transformation through proprietary Accountability System
- Using training and advanced sustainment to ensure that desired behaviors that promote safety and operational discipline become ingrained in organizational culture.
Our global team of operations performance improvement consultants has a depth of technical manufacturing expertise and a proven track record of leading and implementing successful transformations.
We diagnose areas of waste, variability, and inefficiency in the operating system and then redesign, and implement, not just the new production system, but also the management structure that improves the bottom line and ensures accountability and sustainability.
By working hand-in-hand with our client’s employees, we ensure the buy-in from the senior leadership team all the way down to the front line employee, leaving behind a new culture, new mindsets and new behaviors.